In accordance with current regulations, Palomar Abogados provides Users with information regarding the cookies it uses and the reason for its use in the palomarabogados.es portal , as well as requesting their consent to use them.
1. What are cookies and how does palomarabogados.es use them?
· Ensure that web pages can work properly.
· Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size .
· Know the browsing experience.
· Gather anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has seen or how long he has been in our media.
2. Because they are important?
· From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of the Users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
· Establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against palomarabogados.es or its Users.
· They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services
· They can be used to optimize the advertising we show on palomarabogados.es and to personalize said advertising according to the browsing habits of the Users.
3. What are the different types of cookies used by palomarabogados.es?
Session cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to palomarabogados.es and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it. Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies.
· The own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by palomarabogados.es for the best functioning of our Portal. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service.
· If you interact with the content of palomarabogados.es you can also establish third-party cookies (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of palomarabogados.es .
The records made on social networks and the cookies associated with them, are subject to their cookies policy.
Browsing palomarabogados.es means that the following types of Cookies can be installed :
Techniques: (Google, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube): This type of Cookies gives us information about the use that the User makes of palomarabogados.es , such as what pages he has visited, when registering, when you log in at palomarabogados.es or if you have had technical problems in the access to certain pages. These cookies do not allow you to identify them, since the information they collect is anonymous and will be used only for works to improve the design of the pages and navigation by palomarabogados.es , usage statistics , etc.
Analytics: (Google): They are used for statistical purposes only. The information is used to measure the activity on the website.
4. How can I set my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically.
If you reject them you can continue to use our Portal, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience in palomarabogados.es less satisfactory. Next we indicate you the links of the main navigators and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer ™:
• Version 6
• Version 7 y 8
• Version 9
5. Do we update our Cookies Policy?
Palomar Abogados can modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Last update: December 2017.